Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sorry~my Mc Donald purse...

Come on~i've spent more than 200 bucks for today's movie,lunch and shopping..
yea,today laisan called me and yuekche out to 'celebrate' cheeyeng's birthday at pavilion..we had a movie(SHERK FOREVER AFTER) 1st..we kept laughing in the cinema but 'some of them' laugh uncontrolled when most of us just kept quiet to watch the show..

this movie damn funny..is nice to watch!
puss says:please lend me your tongue..w.w
ok,after the movie we had our lunch at ichiban boshi..


we had our super full stomach lunch...haha..right after this,we went up to level 4 parkson just to see this..
my big face is inside,and cheeyeng~try to mimic one of the post on the board.:D
we walked around pavilion until 5pm,laisan and yc went home then cy and i continue to go sg.wang while we 'planned' to go back by 6smthg..but then,we go round the shop one by one and stayed at one of the shop for more than one hour!yea~don't be surprised,we had been in a small room for more than 1 hour larrr..finally bought a skirt and hat..^^
the needle on my watch was already pointed to 8pm!jia lak liao~i told my mom tat i will be back home to have my dinner..=.=
haha,then we went home with our hand full of the stuff but with my flat purse~

3 comments:

  1. yengzi include in the 45 heads?? y i cant find her a??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry mayb my hand writting make u misunderstand..hehe..yengzi isn't in the board actually..

    ReplyDelete